YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
When we meet, mostly we will talk. I'll want you to tell me about yourself, and I'll ask about your illness, possibly in more detail than you have discussed it before.
This helps me understand what makes you different from anyone else and what distinguishes your experience of your illness from that of someone who is suffering from the same condition.
I also want to know other things that make you unique - your personal history, your likes and dislikes, how you sleep, and even what you dream about.
Patients often find talking about themselves in this way healing in itself.
Then I will "study your case" and evaluate what remedy is best suited to you and your condition. That is the "art" of homeopathy.
I am effectively matching you and your condition with a single homeopathic remedy. This may be from a plant, an animal, a mineral or from a variety of other sources.
When I have made a decision, I will let you know so you can come and collect it. This deciding process will take up to two weeks.
YOUR FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS
Your first follow-up will be three to four weeks after our first consultation. At it, I will explore your case further and evaluate your initial response. Your next few consultations will likely be 3 - 4 weeks apart.
From there, follow-ups will continue at ever-decreasing intervals until you have reached your desired level of health.
HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
This depends entirely on you, your condition and how long you have had your complaint.
Many patients will continue to see me for yearly, biannual or monthly"check-ins" and will seek homeopathic treatment as their first choice with any other difficulties they may experience in the future.
I have treated the following conditions successfully with homeopathy:
- Complaints related to Menopause and Perimenopause
- Menstrual pain and irregularities
- Migraines; chronic headaches; TMJ
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Fears, phobias, and anxieties
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease
- Reflux, duodenal ulcers, and other digestive complaints
- Chronic fatigue syndrome; fibromyalgia
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Rheumatoid and osteo arthritis
- Skin conditions: psoriasis, eczema, contact dermatitis, warts
- Back pain and ulcerated discs
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Asthma, bronchitis, chronic coughs and other respiratory disorders
- Chronic pain or sequelae of accidents and other injuries
- Tachycardia, brachycardia, and other heart complaints
- Hypertension and hypotension
- Ear aches
- Tonsillitis, sore throats
- Seasonal allergies
- Sprains, strains, and (speeding up) the healing of fractures
- Post-surgical healing
- Burns (all kinds)
- Side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy
If you are wondering if I treat some condition from which you are suffering which is not on this list, please ask.
This list is incomplete because the scope of homeopathy is vast. I have treated many more conditions.
Outside of any list, too, are the conditions that have no name, people who know they are not right, but no diagnostic tests can say why or give them a label. Homeopathy is especially helpful to these patients.
Homeopaths are specialists in the Unusual!